Green World City Organisation is dedicated to creating sustainable cities worldwide to address the issues of rapid global urbanisation, environmental pollution and climate change. We focus on cost-effective solutions that make cities more environmentally sustainable and economically vibrant.
Green World City Organisation's experts and member companies worldwide have been involved in projects in over 120 countries. Our Advisory Board and team are global leaders with the knowledge, track record and skills in the development of more sustainable cities and preservation of our environment. Our services include:
- GREEN CITY FRAMEWORK™: Our framework integrates all the major components to help make a city more sustainable. It adds significant value, minimises risk and provides guidelines in many areas such as sustainable planning, green transport and green technologies.
- GREEN CITY THINK TANK:
- Government Liaisons
- Green City Assessment Diagnostics
- Urban Design & Planning
- Masterplan Architect
- Sustainable Design
- Structural & Civil Engineering
- MEP Engineering
- Project Management
- Renewable Energy
- Green Building Technologies
- Eco-Friendly Transport
- SEZ Studies
- Project Finance
- Green Certificates e.g. LEED
- PLUS MORE
- CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY PRACTICES: GWC understands that only by building community support globally can we create a greener world.
- HELPING GREEN COMPANIES SUCCEED: We can use our global networks and resources to help companies add value, promote and expand in new markets.<more>
- GREEN LEADERS SUMMIT: Join us and meet many of the world’s most influential Green Leaders for 4 inspiring days this September 9th - 12th 2013 in Sydney, Australia.<more>
About Green World City
Green World City’s mission is to help build more sustainable cities worldwide by providing a framework focusing on cost-effective solutions. For many years, Green World City has campaigned worldwide, met many world leaders and hundreds of major political and business decision makers to share our vision for a greener future. We welcome world-class green experts and companies to join us.
Green World City Organisation Facts
- GWC was created after meetings with over 400 global leaders in politics, business and environment.
- In 2008, GWC received United Nations letter of endorsement and support for our Worldwide Green Initiative to make cities more sustainable.
- GWC Consortium Advisory Board and Expert Panel has many world leading experts engaged in building more sustainable cities globally.
- GWC has many world leading green companies, including Government companies and some of the largest developers in the world involved in the creation of sustainable cities for decades.
- The SUM of our members have presence in over 120 countries, built over 1 million homes and involved in many green projects around the world.
- Our Green City Framework™ can be adapted globally to make cities more environmentally sustainable, long-term financially viable and also more economically vibrant.
- GWC has been invited to many important forums including UN, APEC Summit, Forbes Global CEO and also invited to meet over 30 world leaders including US President Barack Obama and China President Hu Jintao.
- GWC is on the Steering Committee of the United Nations World Urban Campaign to improve at least 100 million urban lives.